Local Government Workers Strike Pay Form

To complete this form accurately and to help UNISON make payments as quickly as possible, please ensure you have the following information to hand:

  1. Your UNISON membership number.
  2. Your national insurance number (this will be on your pay slip or P60).
  3. Your bank account details (name of account, number and sort code).
  4. An image / screenshot of your pay-slip displaying the strike deduction.
  5. Total amount of pay lost after taking action (this should match strike deduction on your pay-slip).

Thank you. Please fill out form below and we will process your UNISON strike pay as soon as possible. If you have any problems please contact your branch