Local Government Workers Strike Pay Form

To complete this form accurately and to help UNISON make payments as quickly as possible, please ensure you have the following information to hand:

  1. Your UNISON membership number.
  2. Your national insurance number (this will be on your pay slip or P60).
  3. Your bank account details (name of account, number and sort code).
  4. An image / screenshot of your most recent payslip showing the strike deduction AND a recent earlier one showing no deduction so the two can be compared.
  5. The amount of your claim. Members can claim their actual loss in take home wages up to a maximum of £70 per day.

Thank you. Please fill out form below and we will process your UNISON strike pay as soon as possible. If you have any problems please contact your branch.