The voting button is at the bottom of this page. Only members who have been given a unique e-ballot link will be able to cast a valid vote.
The Scottish Fire & Rescue Service has offered all UNISON SFRS members:
Key points of your pay offer
- A 5% increase across all salaries within the SFRS Support Staff Pay and Grading Structure.
- The current standby rate will increase in line with the proposed pay award of 5% i.e., to £23.95 per day from 1st April 2022.
- December salary to be paid on 22nd December 2022.
- 4-day week – commitment to commence exploratory talks.
- Commitment to no compulsory redundancy.
As this is a consultative ballot, if members vote to reject the offer, we will need to ballot you again in order to take official industrial action.