Closing date: 4 March: UNISON communications awards are now open to all UNISON branches and self-organised groups in Scotland. The application form is here:
UNISON’s communications awards are a great way to share best practice and innovative ideas, as well as recognising enthusiasm, hard work and celebrating success. It all helps to build a stronger union and get some well-deserved recognition for all your hard work. So no matter what you have been doing please think about submitting an application.
The application form has more about the rules, time limits, instructions and categories.
Our sponsors include: Liverpool Victoria; TC Branding Group; UIA Mutual Home Insurance and Lighthouse Financial. The Scottish communication and campaigns committee is extremely grateful for all their support.
Please send completed application forms to email@example.com or post to UNISON Scotland, UNISON House, 14 West Campbell Street, Glasgow, G2 6RX (Please mark envelope with Scottish Communications Awards 2020/22 in top right hand corner).
Awards will be presented at Scottish Council on Saturday 2 April 2022.
- Best Printed Publication (1st – £150, 2nd – £100, 3rd – £50) – 1st prize sponsored by Scottish Communications and Campaigns Committee 2nd prize sponsored by Scottish Communications and Campaigns Committee, 3rd prize sponsored by Lighthouse Financial
- Best Online Presence (1st – £150, 2nd – £100, 3rd – £50) – sponsored by UIA
- Best Campaign (1st – £150, 2nd – £100, 3rd – £50) – 1st prize sponsored by Scottish Communications and Campaigns Committee, 2nd prize sponsored by Scottish Communications and Campaigns Committee, 3rd prize sponsored by TC branding
- Special Recruitment Prize ( £150) – Sponsored by Liverpool Victoria
- Chris Bartter award for creativity in communications
More details are on our application form. We look forward to seeing all of your entries.