When: 8 November 2021 – 12:00pm–1:00pm
Where: Streamed online
On Monday 8 November Christina McAnea, general secretary, will launch our commissioned research on how public services can and must be de-carbonised.
The event will take place in our Glasgow offices from 12 noon to an audience made up of a range of our UNISON members from the Scotland Green Network, Young Members, Service Groups, PDCC Chair, Scotland NEC members and guests.
- Mika Minio, one of the authors of the report, Transition Economics
- Christina McAnea, General Secretary UNISON
- Paul Novak, Deputy General Secretary TUC
- Jan Willem Gourdriaan, General Secretary EPSU
- David Boys, Deputy General Secretary PSI
The launch event will be live streamed on UNISON social media channels at noon 8th November:
The hashtag we are using for the event is #GreenUnison and #Cop26