PAY UP NOW!
Whether you work in local government, the NHS, police, education or any other public service, you need a pay rise.
But they won’t pay up unless we speak up.
- We’ll be making a lot of noise on pay says Lilian Macer (note that the PDF version has corrected RPI and CPI figures)
- Key wins as Scottish Government and TUC back Just Transition initiatives
- Guide says violence at work is not ‘part of the job’
- Victory for the Glasgow jannies
- Glasgow equal pay victory but council seeks leave to appeal
- Stirling: 8 in 10 say stressed at work
- Higher pay band for paramedics
- West Lothian takes holiday pay win lessons into cuts fight
- Cornerstone vows to work with union as a fair employer
- Call for support for workers who are carers or suffer loss
- Another New Lanark Fun Day success
- LabourLink nominates Richard Leonard
- Retired Members: Celebrating Jean’s 40 years’ service – Another great bowling tournament
- … and much more