The online workshops for the women across Scotland, aim to de-mystify Scottish politics, and help women of Scotland in all diversity, take the next political steps. Online workshops are taking place on:
- 25 August: How can I become a Councillor in Scotland?
- 27 August: How can I become an MSP?
- 10 September: How can I become an MP?
Check out the full series on The Parliament Project website here. The Parliament Proect are also working in collaboration with the Muslim Women’s Network UK in a series of events specifically for BAME women.
- 1 July: Candid Conversations: on being a local councillor, and a woman, and BAME, and Muslim
- 8 July: Candid Conversations: on being an MP, and a woman, and BAME, and Muslim
- 20 July: Exploring Your Political Pathway for BAME women
The workshops will provide the opportunity to join cross-party, informative and diverse networks of women supporting one another in entering politics.
The sessions will be inclusive and accessible. Workshops are open to all self-identifying women, with any or no political experience.
Spread to any women who might be interested.