Immigration advice for UNISON members

Free immigration advice poster
Free immigration advice poster

Are you a member who has come to work in the UK from another country? If so, UNISON can provide you with free immigration telephone advice.

UNISON is working with the Joint Council for the Welfare of Immigrants (JCWI) to provide this support.

We know that it’s an anxious time to be a migrant worker. UNISON understands how vulnerable our members from outside the UK are feeling right now. We can help.

If you have been a member of UNISON for more than four weeks and need immigration advice and information, please call us on 0800 0 857 857.

Your contact details will be passed on to an adviser from the JCWI, who will call you on a Tuesday, between 10am and 4pm.

If you are not a member yet, you can join today at or call 0800 171 2194.